Happy Sunday, Readers. This week’s challenge comes from Amy who has tasked us to post photos captured through windows. I poured over my albums and here are the ones I chose:
- View of the North Sea through a window at Dunnottar Castle, located near Stonehaven, Scotland.
2. A view of Pilrig Park from our flat in historic Pilrig House. Pilrig House was once the home of author Robert Louis Stevenson’s family. Now converted to apartments (one of which is self-catering), Pilrig House is an oasis of calm in the bustling city of Edinburgh, Scotland.
3. A gorgeous view of the Scottish countryside taken from my car window.
4. Windows galore! Stunning architectural design at Elgin Cathedral in Elgin, Scotland.
5. One of the stained glass windows at St. Fillans Church in Aberdour, Scotland. The view here is simply the beautiful window itself.
6. Instead of looking out, this view has us looking in at the storefront window of guitarguitar in Corstorphine, Scotland. It was here that Mr. C may or may not have purchased a rather expensive guitar and it may or may not have gotten hung up in U.S. Customs for two nerve-wracking weeks. :O
7. And finally, Scotland, my old friend. We think we were over the Outer Hebrides when we took this photo but I cannot be completely sure. Anyway, it’s definitely Scotland and a view I’ll be seeing again quite soon!
Want to join in the weekly challenges? They are so much fun! Click here to learn more.
Until next time, loves.